Have you or a loved one been injured in a bicycle accident?
- Do not rely on insurance companies.
- You are our top priority.
- Stay away from a settlement mill.
We understand the hardship and loss that is suffered after a bicycle accident involving serious injury or death. Accident victims and families in East Tennessee and North Georgia rely on the experienced bicycle accident attorneys at Dennis and King to help them aftermath of difficult situations.
Bicycle Accidents Overview
The most tragic type of a bicycle crash is a bike-car collision. Cyclists are completely defenseless traveling on 30-pound bikes when they’re surrounded by 3,000-pound cars and trucks racing by them. Common types of bike-car collisions that often end in tragedy include:
- Motorist entering roadway – The motorist enters the roadway from a driveway or parking spot and fails to see the cyclist until it’s too late
- Motorist failure to yield – The motorist fails to yield to a cyclist by either running a stop light/sign, or by failing to look both ways before continuing.
- Motorist turning – Motorist turns left or right directly in front of the cyclist cutting them off.
- Motorist passing cyclist – Motorist often don’t see a cyclist when passing and strikes the cyclist. The cyclist may see this before it happens, and hit something else when swerving to avoid the motorist.
Pedestrians, defective bike parts, recalled bike helmets, and other ineffective bicycle safety equipment can also cause bicycle accidents. Bike accidents can result in wrongful death or serious injuries such as broken bones, amputation, traumatic brain injury, neck, back, and spinal cord injuries.
Do Not Rely On Insurance Companies
Do not accept any claim before you speak with a Chattanooga bicycle attorney. Many large insurance companies have adopted settlement policies that encourage their adjusters to offer quick payments to persons involved in an accident. Insurance adjusters will contact you or your family shortly after an accident to try to gain your confidence. In doing so, insurance adjusters often try to present themselves as the friend of the injured person or the family of the person who was killed in an accident. The goal of such contact is to settle the case on terms as favorable as possible for the insurance company.
You Are Our Top Priority
Dennis and King are old fashion Chattanooga bicycle lawyers who limit the number of cases we take so we can give top-flight personal service. We are not a big “settlement mill” that will merely process your case. We maintain a state-wide reputation for the care we take with each of our clients. Experience the Dennis and King difference. Give us a call today at (423) 892-5533 or fill out our contact form.
Experience, expertise, and exceptional dedication to the needs of every client are the cornerstone of our success. Negligence causes many accidents, so it is imperative that anyone involved in an accident contact an experienced Chattanooga bicycle injury attorney. Please remember that it is vital to act swiftly after you’ve been injured. The sooner you involve a Chattanooga personal injury attorney, the better we will be able to preserve evidence, gather essential witnesses and address any other important factors.
- Medical reimbursement
- Payment for past and future income loss
- Full compensation for pain and suffering
- Peace of mind in knowing your financial interests are being protected
We Are There For You
- Same day, evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits for the severely injured
- Never a fee until we receive a settlement for you
- We will go to trial if a fair settlement is not obtained
- Serving Georgia and Tennessee