SETTLEMENTS & VERDICTS
SEQUATCHIE COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Personal Injury Attorneys Sequatchie County, TN
Located in Chattanooga, Dennis & King has won millions of dollars for injured people across Tennessee and Georgia. We believe that every client deserves honest, compassionate legal counsel tailored to their unique needs. If you have recently suffered an injury in Sequatchie County, Tennessee you deserve fair compensation from the responsible party.
In almost all personal injury claims, insurance companies will offer you significantly less than what you deserve. It’s tempting to accept the first offer, especially if you are in a great deal of pain and unable to return to work. But if you’ve already taken a devalued settlement from the insurance company and your medical bills start to pile up, there’s little legal recourse to ask for more. That’s why it’s crucial to involve a Sequatchie County injury attorney before you even file a claim.
With over 75 years of combined experience, the team at Dennis and King will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf, working tirelessly to secure a more substantial settlement than likely without skilled legal representation. If the adjuster doesn’t offer fair compensation, we can bring a lawsuit against the company. In other words, we will do the legwork so that you can focus on healing.
Sequatchie County Personal Injury Practice Areas
Accidents usually happen in the blink of any eye, but their consequences can span months, years, or even a lifetime. You shouldn’t have to pay for another’s negligence or bad judgment.
We handle all types of personal injury cases, but the most common include:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Burn Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Motor vehicle and car wreck accidents are among the most common causes of accidental injury, and neck and back injuries are frequent in these accidents. Injuries to the neck and back often require more time to heal, which means more medical treatment, more pain and suffering, and more time out of work. In these cases, it’s always in your best interest to hire a Sequatchie County personal injury attorney without delay.
The Dennis and King Difference
You won’t find other attorneys like us in Sequatchie County. At Dennis and King, most of our cases settle within four months, possibly making us the fastest in the area without sacrificing value.
As our client, you control your case. We aim to help you make informed legal decisions about your case. To do this, we advise you on all the factors that impact your unique situation and give examples of jury verdicts from similar cases. But in the end, you decide whether to take a settlement or go to trial. If you want to tell your story, we will help you tell it.
Our intake process for new personal injury clients in a nutshell:
- One of our legal assistants takes your call and listens to your story. He/she then relates your problem to one of our lawyers, who determines whether you have a case.
- If you have a case, we schedule an initial interview within 12 to 24 hours of your call.
- The initial interview usually lasts about 60 to 90 minutes. One of our Sequatchie County lawyers will explain:
- why it’s crucial to get consistent medical treatment and physical therapy for your injury;
- why you do not want to use Tennessee medical payment car insurance if you have it;
- why you do want to use health insurance if you have it;
- the importance of staying closely in touch with us;
- how the settlement and settlement memo processes work;and
- how quickly you can expect to receive payment.
- Within 24 hours, we send a notice letter to the involved insurance companies. If they have not started reviewing the claim, we demand that they do so.
- We’ll be in touch at least four times in the first two weeks of our relationship. We want to make sure that your claim is going well, and follow up on your medical treatment progress.
Why Choose Dennis and King
In Sequatchie County and the surrounding area, the legal team at Dennis and King treats clients like people, not numbers.
- We accept contingency fees. You won’t pay unless we win your case.
- We’re connected. About 50 percent of our clients do not have health insurance. To help them, we tap an extensive network of qualified medical providers and make referrals so that they get the best care for their injury. Most clients usually get an appointment within 24-48 hours of their initial interview with us.
- We’re fact-based. We’ll only refer you to real doctors—no chiropractors under any circumstances. Above all, we want to see your health improve.
- We work directly with our clients. At some large law firms or personal injury mills, you may never speak to your representing attorney. We want to build trust with our clients and truly understand their situation to best help them. There’s no more effective way to do this than to meet early and often with our clients.
Contact Dennis & King Today
If you are the victim of a car accident or other personal injury in Sequatchie County, the skilled legal team at Dennis and King can help. Our TN lawyers will treat your case with the knowledge, dedication, and compassion needed to get you the compensation, and peace of mind, you deserve. Call (423) 892-5533 for a free and confidential strategy session about your case.
OUR SERVICES & REVIEWS
A personal approach to personal injury
“I would highly recommend Ms Dennis, she is very kind, and she listens to your concerns. And the staff is great also. My family and I can not thank her enough for her help during the lost of our love one. Thank you!”
“My experience with Dennis & king law was absolutely amazing she got me the money I need for my pain in suffering she was honest the entire way until time for me to settle. She checked on me to make sure I was doing fine… great outcome!!”
“My experience with Dennis & King was overwhelmingly positive. I chose them when I was hurt in a car accident… I ended up getting a nice settlement in a matter of weeks…”